Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Instructions

So yesterday I bought a new dvd tower to hold my expanding dvd collection. The assembly instructions for it struck me as funny so I have to share. :)

"Congratulations - You've purchased a fine furniture item from Target. We have designed our furniture with you, the Target guest in mind. Our clear, easy to folllow, step by step instructions will guide you through the project from start to finish. Feel confident that this will be a fun rewarding project. The final product will be a quality piece of furniture that will go together smoothly and give years of enjoyment."
Hehehe - fun and rewarding project, years of enjoyment. :)

3 comments:

Breanne said...

So where is the pic of the final product?? And was it a fun and rewarding project?? (did you get the same one that I did?)

Clayton Jensen said...

I can't believe you put it together without me. How rude!!

Kylie Jo said...

I want to see it! Why didn't you show off your hard work when I was at your house last night?!