Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Dead Zone"

So I'm in California (again) to help another Super Target with their grand opening. I'm right outside of Palm Springs, which by the way I think has way to many Palm trees, in the city of Indio. Indio is a cell phone DEAD ZONE!! It's my last night here and it's close to midnight (1am in Utah) and I have just finished a 11 hour shift and I now realize I have been in a dead zone for 4 days. As I move around town I have received a few text messages here and there, but a majority of what I have sent and what people have sent to me are lost in the cell phone DEAD ZONE of Indio. UGH!!!! So as I chill in my room and watch Will & Grace, I have placed my phone in the one place in my room that has a signal, in hopes that all the text messages floating around in the universe meant for me will reach me somehow. Oh how I hope. :)

No comments: