Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Crazy Eights

Surprise - I'm blogging! :)
My friend Clayton tagged me..... so yes I'm doing it.
8 shows I watch:
1 - Battlestar Galactica
2 - Big Bang Theory
3 - How I Met Your Mother
4 - Chuck
5 - Heroes
6 - Fringe
7 - House
8 - Bones
8 places I like to eat:
1 - My mom's house
2 - Taco Amigo
3 - Kneaders
4 - Cheesecake Factory
5 - Chens
6 - Olive Garden
7 - Chilis
8 - Red Robin
8 things on my wish list
1 - A man/boyfriend/husband
2 - Someone to come home to.
3 - CHILDREN
4 - A home with a garage
5 - To be loved forever
6 - Not be stressed at work
7 - Did I mention kids :)
8 - Not have to work - ever!
8 People I tag:
1 - Lisa
2 - Breanne
3 - Amber
4 - Jd
5 - Chris
6 - Jenn
7 - Billy
8 - Clayton - but he is the one who tagged me :)

2 comments:

Clayton Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clayton Jensen said...

I'm not doing it again so you can forget about it...