Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1 and 6

So today is the one year mark of my blog. I've only posted about 30 times in the past year. I'll try to beat that number this next year. Starting today.
My first post on this blog was about my dad. So again here I am posting about him. It's been six years since he passed away, and it feels like just yesterday he was here. You would think that after six years it would get just a bit easier, and it has a little, but I still constantly think of him and what it would be like if he was here. I miss him. But when you take a good look at my family and all that we do, you can see him daily. In our words, actions, passions and loves in life. It's amazing. :)

1 comment:

Melissa and Jason said...

Wow, 6 years! I'm sure he is following your lives very closely and that he is very proud of you all!