Sunday, May 2, 2010

A year later.......

Yes I know, it's been a year....
Here are a few pics from the last year.
May 09 - me and my new little Dash Grandma Joan turns 80
The kids love Grandma Joan. :)

June 09 - A very wet and cold Orem city summerfest. It was fun.


Me and Conli at the Summerfest waiting for the parade.


July 09 - The 4th of July Balloon Fest.
Me and Jd being silly.
Me and Xander


Maxwell


The girls - Me, Conli, Sawyer and Mara.


Comic-con 2009
preview night Breanne kicked my butt at the Ninja turtles game.


Day 2 - my birthday, half the day at the con and the afternoon at Disneyland. The perfect birthday.

Me, Cat, Bre and pat on our way to the convention center.


Bre and I love Bear.


The highlight of the con for me was meeting Loenard Nemoy.


Fun pics with my cute nieces and nephews.


Augest 09 - Dash likes to help me with stuff on the computer.


He also like to BITE. OUCH!


A fun adventure to the Anderson cabin.
Mom and Sawyer.


The fam.. aunts, cousins and nephews.
Lots of fun at the Anderson cabin.


September 09 - Friends trip to the Ramey cabin.
Paul, Clayton, Amber and Billy.


October 09 - Trick or Treating in Disnelyand.
Wendy, Michael, and John.


Awkard Jessie. Lol you had to be there. :)


Weekend trip to Vegas.
Paul, me, Carla and Clayton.


Halloween with the kids. So so cute in the costumes.


Dash dressed up as "Count Dash"


November 09 - Thanksgiving at my moms, lots of yummy food with lots of family.


December 09 - Going to see The Princess and the Frog.

Christmas morning :)


January 2010 - Dash in a bag. He loves bags.


February 2010 - Kylie is home from her mission. Yay!


March 2010 - Conli and Sawyer playing with Dash.


A very fun trip to disneyland with Paul, Clayton and Kylie.


April 2010 - Easter egg hunt in moms backyard.
The kids love it!


Now it's May 2010. Time to blog more. :)

4 comments:

lramey said...

yay for blogging!!! loved all the pictures and all the fun!!! we love you!

The Dahle's said...

yay you finally updated! I saw on my blog list a little bit ago that it said 11 months since you had updated and was starting to wonder if you were ever going too! love the pics FUN FUN FUN!

Breanne said...

Yippee for new posts!! Now you just need to keep up on it :)

Kylie Jo said...

It is about stinkin' time! Just kidding! I love you Tonz. It was fun to see you life over the past year. I'm glad to see I made the list!