Friday, May 9, 2008

A.B.C.

My friend Clayton filled this out and I thought it would be fun to do it to.

A- Attached or single: Sadly I'm single.
B- Best friends: Clayton, Billy and Kylie.
C- Cake or Pie: Cake! Chocolate cake! Yum!
D- Day of choice: Any day that I get to sleep past 4am. :)
E- Essential items: My phone, chapstick and my ring (when I can wear it).
F- Favorite color: Lavender
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Worms, I like how they are two different colors.
H- Hometown: Orem. UT
I- Indulgence: Discovery Channel
J- January or July: July, it's my Birthday month. :)
K- Kids: Yes please! My eggs are ready now, I just need to find the sperm.
L- Life is incomplete without: Chocolate and my way cute nieces and nephews.
M- Marriage date: I just need to find my prince charming and I'm ready!
N- Number of siblings: 2 Brothers, 1 sister, 1 sister-in-law and 2 brother-in-laws. Love them all!
O- Oranges or Apples: I like both equally but probably Apples, they are easier to eat.
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate spiders, and I fear that I will be alone forever.
Q- Quotes: "Live long and Prosper" Spock from Star Trek. YES I'm a geek! :)
R- Reasons to smile: Friends and Family!
S- Season: Fall and Spring. I hate being too cold or too hot.
T- Tag Friends: Everybody!
U- Unknown fact about me: I love Mike Rowe's voice, he is the host of Dirty Jobs and narrates the Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel. I'm so addicted to watching him. :)
V- Very favorite store: Target, Lane Bryant, and the Emporium in Disneyland.
W- Worst Habit: Chewing ice.
X- X-ray: Ultrasound or Mammogram: I've had the chance to have them all. So definitely not the mammogram. Ick!
Y- Your favorite food: Chocolate! Oh and Italian.
Z- Zodiac: It depends on where you look. I'm a Cancer and a Leo. My birthday is July 23rd and its on the Cancer-Leo cusp.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

Love you!! And I agree Mike Rowe's voice is really dreamy! I love Dirty Jobs!