Monday, June 2, 2008

THINGS THAT GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD.

I have had this stuck in my head all day! So here is the story. -

My nephew Max and niece Conli are so cute. They love to always watch movies with me when I babysit. They go through phases with the choice of movies to watch. So it's been fun to watch old movies like Flight of the Navigator, and newer movies like High School Musical with them. The movie they are obsessed with now is Harry Potter or Marry Potter as Conli calls it. (So cute) So last night all of us were at my mom's, we had finished dinner and were playing Catch Phrase and we can hear Max and Conli in the kitchen saying over and over - Snape, Snape, Snape then a random Dumbledore. I laughed, they are being cute and random, all my nieces and nephews are, they make me giggle. My sister-in-law Lisa explains to us that there is a funny video on YouTube that has puppets in it and that is what the kids are repeating. So here it is for everybody to see.

Get prepared to have it stuck in your head forever. :)




2 comments:

Breanne said...

I love it! I'm glad you blogged it. It is pretty funny :)

Kylie Jo said...

OMG That is so funny!! But I have to say I hate that you posted it just to be mean. You know we are all going to watch it, because it just sounds so freakin funny. AND YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO MAKE US CRAZY!! MEAN!!! But I totally wish I would have been there to see the little ones!